Know Yourself Assessment & Coaching Session
Mastering the art of personal leadership starts here by accurately knowing yourself. Learn about your inner core drivers that impact how you operate, and how you can successfully leverage your strengths while managing the blind spots that impact your potential.
- An online assessment with a 42-page customized comprehensive report of your strengths and areas of development.
- A 90-minute one-to-one coaching session to interpret the report and guide you how to move forward.
- Insights on your communication and leadership style, teamwork, decision-making, and relationships.
- Insights to your core emotional drivers and how they influence your lifelong actions and decisions.
- Practices for raising your Emotional Intelligence for greater self-management, adaptability, and significantly more influential communication, leadership, decision-making, and relationships.
- Ability to leverage and manage the blind spots that impact your potential and be more agile with changing demands in work and life.
- NOTE: The report and coaching session is CONFIDENTIAL. Results and conversations are only shared with the person doing the assessment, not the person or company who purchased it.
LEADERS: Improve your leadership style in one of the best programs available today to be on top of today’s changing workforce. Create more productive healthy team resulting in better performance, an empowered culture, and retention of top talent.
INDIVIDUALS: Achieve your greatest potential with less stress and easier adaptability for successful life-long self-management.
ORGANIZATIONS: 90% of top performers start with accurately knowing themselves. “Why Self Awareness is the Most Important Skill for Hybrid Leadership” –Forbes, Jan 10, 2023. CEO outlook for 2023: 7 Predictions “My priority is to foster a resilient, collaborative team mentality to help our company continually optimize the customer experience.” –Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Google’s research on what constitutes a great leader revealed that employees appreciate managers who care for them both professionally and personally. -Inc Magazine, July 2022.
If you’re placing this order for someone else, please indicate their name, email, and phone in the “Additional Information” section on the Checkout page.
US Govt: DUNS: 961904708 CAGE: 79FM6 VENDOR: 11526529