Know Yourself & How to Manage the Blind Spots Impacting Your Potential (1-day Training)
Master the art of personal leadership by accurately knowing yourself, and how to leverage your strengths while managing the blind spots that impact your potential. Discover your core drivers that affect how you lead, communication, deal with conflict, navigate relationships, or operate a business.
- LEADERS: Improve your leadership style in one of the best programs available today to be on top of today’s changing workforce. Create a more productive healthy team resulting in better performance, an empowered culture, and retention of top talent.
- INDIVIDUALS: Achieve your greatest potential with less stress and easier adaptability for successful life-long self management.
- Learn your core personality driver, and how it influences your lifelong actions and decisions
- Utilize specific tools and practices to effectively leverage strengths and self-manage the blind spots to achieve your maximum potential
- Develop Emotional Intelligence (“EI”) as a core competency, the greatest predictor of life-long success
- Use the Enneagram as a tool for ongoing self-management, which has proven to be more powerful and systemic for self-management
- Understand the fundamentals to recognize other types; a critical skill of effective communication and influence
- Apply powerful techniques including “Mind the Gap” that puts practices into action
- Develop a customized development plan for sustainable success
- Activities include individual assessments, demonstrations, exercises, and group discussions. You will develop skills that are long-term and self-sustaining. You will enhance self-awareness, social competence, emotional management, and improve performance in ways that maximizes professional and personal potential.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND? This program is the most essential core development of every person to accurately know yourself for effective self-management and leadership. This program is appropriate for individuals, professionals, managers, leaders, and executives who desire a unique, targeted, competitive edge to be on top of today’s changing workforce. It’s the key to elevate leadership competence; deal with conflict; or discover how to bring out the best in yourself and others. It is also appropriate for organizations who want to:
- a) Create a common language for employee performance conversations,
- b) Build a successful foundation for ongoing employee development.
- This full-day program is offered onsite.
- Public classes are available when a date appears here –>